Playboy: The Mansion blends state-of-the-art social simulation with traditional role-playing and empire-building gameplay. As Hugh Hefner, you build the Playboy Mansion and magazine into a dynamic cultural icon and powerful brand. Rub shoulders with stunning women and stimulating celebrities as you pursue the ultimate Playboy lifestyle. Features:
* Construct the Mansion - The Playboy lifestyle begins at home. Will your home be a stately manor built for entertaining or a gadget lover's paradise? As your fame and wealth increase, you'll be able to add tennis courts, game houses, aviaries, even the world-famous Grotto to your estate. Just make sure to build enough bedrooms for your girlfriends.
* Live the Playboy Lifestyle - What use is a stylish pad if you can't share it with hundreds of celebrity friends? Spend the afternoon poolside with a bevy of beautiful women, and then change into your finest pajamas for an evening of decadent dancing with chart toppers, industry moguls, and all-star athletes. Will you watch a movie in the Theater Room or the Playmates on the trampoline? Life can be so cruel.
* Build Your Empire - Fame and fortune don't come easy. Manage a crack editorial staff, hustle celebrity interviews, and mold the magazine in response to a fickle market. Are readers suddenly interested in sports? Maybe it's time to host a tennis tournament! And remember, people don't just read Playboy for the articles. Each month you'll invite women to stay at the Mansion, manage their Playmate training, and oversee their sexy photo-shoots.
* Hundreds of "Celebrities" - Including actors, athletes, authors, comedians, fashion designers, models, and musicians.
* Empire Mode - Select your own goals (fame, circulation, guests, etc.) and then work over a series of months or years to achieve them.
* Campaign Mode - A dozen campaigns that chronicle Hugh Hefner and the Playboy Mansion's rise to international fame.
* The Playboy Philosophy - You're rewarded for living the good life, having a positive sexual attitude, and promoting tolerance and individual freedom.