This is the original not the re-release of it
Liberty City. Vice City. Now San Andreas, a new chapter in the legendary series. Grand Theft Auto returns to the Microsoft Xbox! Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets. Features:
* Explore three huge cities on the island of San Andreas, with deserts, rolling countryside, truck stops, secret military bases, forests, mountains and dozens of small towns and villages. Almost six times the size of Vice City!
* Take control of BMX bikes, motorcycles, aircraft, trucks, cars, boats, hovercraft and more.
* Dress in the latest fashions and sport the latest in tattoos and hairstyles.
* Mini-games include basketball, pool, dancing, low-rider hopping, Vegas games and old-school arcade games.
* Increase your sex appeal and score with the new dating system.
* Pimp your ride with a custom sound system, nitro packs, rims, bumpers, upholstery and more!
* Manage new stats like fitness, respect and sex appeal (and lay off those cheeseburgers!)
* Two-player co-operative mode available for certain objectives.
* Experience dynamic weather including rain, fog, sunshine and hazy smog.
* Professional voice acting provided by Samuel L. Jackson, David Cross, Peter Fonda, Ice T, Charlie Murphy, Chris Penn, Young Maylay and James Woods.
* Includes songs by Dr. Dre, Tupac, Stone Temple Pilots, Compton's Most Wanted, Boyz II Men, Guns and Roses, Snoop Dog.
* D.J. services provided by Chuck D., George Clinton and Axl Rose.